Re: [pittscomicon] Re: New Con in Ohio coming in October...

  • Joe Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2008
      If you can afford it, then check out the $100 banquet with the Batman folks there... we got our tickets for that as well as the general weekend pass.

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
        Not sure yet if I'm going to stay for weekend, may only hit it one
        day (Sat) so the banquet may be out for me. Plus I already planned
        for the Baltimore show. But who knows, if the wife doesnt kill
        me........maybe :) --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Joe Patrick
        <brandysdad_2000@...> wrote:

        > If you can afford it, then check out the $100 banquet with the
        Batman folks there... we got our tickets for that as well as the
        general weekend pass.

      • Brandys Dad
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2008
          On the forum boards for Tikicon, they've also announced Lee
          Merriwether will also be attending along with Julie Newmar, so that
          will make 2 of the 3 60's Catwomen there.

          Also just announced Noel Neil (the original tv Lois Lane) will also be
          attending the Con. I loved her cameo at the start of Superman Returns
          as the old woman that Lex marries to get her money.

          This is shaping up to be an interesting con and could be a nice
          compliment to the Pittsburgh show coming right 6 months after the last
          Pittsburgh show and 6 months before the next one giving us two decent
          Cons in the area.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "batmiteforever"