comic people i gotta ask and a Captain america question

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2008
      if anyone on here is not participating in either the Pepsi Stuff or
      the My Coke Rewards programs, Id be very happy to relieve you of any
      codes. Many Thanks.
      What do you think of the upcoming Captain America : White storyline
      thats coming soon, I read the prelude, and Im just not sure if I like
      it or not.