Re: [pittscomicon] Re: ►►►ADISAYAA ++ HOT PICTURES ◄φ...

  • PyroArrow
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
      you can do it to by simply moving the spam email into your spam folder.
      Then every other new email from that sender goes straight into your spam folder.
      At least that's how it works on Yahoo Mail.

    • Lisa Davis
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
        it seems to be coming from this mallioka   person....whoever that person is....

        Hopefully Fuko_Chan  can and will get this crap straightened out!

        Patrick.....sorry that I ranted on you!  Thought seriously you were with and was a moderator with in the group!

        ~L.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
          No Problem, I want the problem taken care of as much as everyone else.

          P.A.T.

        • Maya
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008