Re: Thanks Dirk

  • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 11:49 PM
      Sorry for not responding. Ive been really busy. Anyhow, that Dr
      Strange is a totally kick-ass piece for the ol' sketchbook. Its one of
      the few I have in color. Its definitely up there in my favorites
      category. Alot of my friends dug it, too. Make sure you post the stuff
      you do andespecially aboutthe comic from Image. Ill be sure to check
      it out! Thanks again.
    • norvandell
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
        Guys and Gals

        First off thanks yet again Dirk. I saw 05' on that and that brought
        some memories back.

        I have to say that I have grown as an artist as all artists should,
        and hope that you all will stop by Unknown Comics booth and say hi.
        Like before, anyone from the yahoo groups that mentions you're from
        the group will always get a free quick sketch.

        This year I will be offering what I call "babe" sketches. These will
        be your favorite female hero or villians on 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.
        Tight pencil drawings over blue line roughs that you can have inked
        as well by Dave Newbold or GW Fisher. (They will be next to me in
        their own booths). From me they'll run 10.00, what others will charge
        to ink them, well thats up to them.

        I'll also have 11 x 17 black and white prints that I can hand colour
        for you, and copies of a print from Unknown comics of their group
        Strikeforce USA which will be a pin-up in issue 2 or 3. (not sure
        which one yet).

        For Imperium, I have a limited supply of Pierce #2 and prints of the
        pin-up I did for the inside back cover of that book as well.

        So stop be even just to say hi. My main focus will be you guys, then
        I have to get caught up on Adam Hughes sketch books. As long as he
        shows up this time, and I have to get autographs from any Star Wars
        actors who come this year.

        Check out the files section for the Leia that I posted, and as
        always, thanks.

        Tod Allen Smith
        Altoona Pa.
      • Lisa Davis
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
          Hey Todd, I'll be sure to stop by and say hello to get that free sketch of me in my SpiderGirl suit!!

          norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:
[...]

          Never miss an email again!
          Yahoo! Toolbar