Re: [pittscomicon] ►►►ADISAYAA ++ HOT PICTURES ◄φ...

  • Lisa Davis
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
      Um yeah, Hey Patrick....Please get rid of this damn spam!  It is totally sickening!  Makes me just not want to be part of the PittsComicon Group anymore cause of it!    Thanks!
      ~L.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
        I just emailed Fuko_chan, the board's mod. Hopefully, she will either
        take care of it or find out how to take care of it. If it is not
        taken care of pretty soon, I will get with Renee and Patrick and we
        will do something.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Davis <lisad_2711@...> wrote:

        > Um yeah, Hey Patrick....Please get rid of this damn spam! It is
        totally sickening! Makes me just not want to be part of the
        PittsComicon Group anymore cause of it! Thanks!
        > ~L.

        Fantasy Football today.

      • PyroArrow
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
          you can do it to by simply moving the spam email into your spam folder.
          Then every other new email from that sender goes straight into your spam folder.
          At least that's how it works on Yahoo Mail.

        • Lisa Davis
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
            it seems to be coming from this mallioka   person....whoever that person is....

            Hopefully Fuko_Chan  can and will get this crap straightened out!

            Patrick.....sorry that I ranted on you!  Thought seriously you were with and was a moderator with in the group!

            ~L.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
              No Problem, I want the problem taken care of as much as everyone else.

              P.A.T.

            • Maya
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008