Thanks Dirk

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4 8:21 PM
      Now I remember, since getting caught up on my sleep. Sorry I didn't
      have any flesh colours, but you do with what you have. As soon as my
      schedule clears up, I'll be doing some new pieces. I'll post them up in
      the files section for people to download.

      Got a second job coming in the future for Image. A 3 part mini-series.
      Can't go into much about it now, but it's coming along slowly.

      Tod

      P.S. I'll be getting to Space Ghosts in time.
    • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 11:49 PM
        Sorry for not responding. Ive been really busy. Anyhow, that Dr
        Strange is a totally kick-ass piece for the ol' sketchbook. Its one of
        the few I have in color. Its definitely up there in my favorites
        category. Alot of my friends dug it, too. Make sure you post the stuff
        you do andespecially aboutthe comic from Image. Ill be sure to check
        it out! Thanks again.
      • norvandell
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
          Guys and Gals

          First off thanks yet again Dirk. I saw 05' on that and that brought
          some memories back.

          I have to say that I have grown as an artist as all artists should,
          and hope that you all will stop by Unknown Comics booth and say hi.
          Like before, anyone from the yahoo groups that mentions you're from
          the group will always get a free quick sketch.

          This year I will be offering what I call "babe" sketches. These will
          be your favorite female hero or villians on 8 1/2 x 11 card stock.
          Tight pencil drawings over blue line roughs that you can have inked
          as well by Dave Newbold or GW Fisher. (They will be next to me in
          their own booths). From me they'll run 10.00, what others will charge
          to ink them, well thats up to them.

          I'll also have 11 x 17 black and white prints that I can hand colour
          for you, and copies of a print from Unknown comics of their group
          Strikeforce USA which will be a pin-up in issue 2 or 3. (not sure
          which one yet).

          For Imperium, I have a limited supply of Pierce #2 and prints of the
          pin-up I did for the inside back cover of that book as well.

          So stop be even just to say hi. My main focus will be you guys, then
          I have to get caught up on Adam Hughes sketch books. As long as he
          shows up this time, and I have to get autographs from any Star Wars
          actors who come this year.

          Check out the files section for the Leia that I posted, and as
          always, thanks.

          Tod Allen Smith
          Altoona Pa.
        • Lisa Davis
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
            Hey Todd, I'll be sure to stop by and say hello to get that free sketch of me in my SpiderGirl suit!!

            norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:
[...]

            Never miss an email again!
            Yahoo! Toolbar