Re: Whats the word on 09'? and Star Wars Clone Wars sketch cards.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2008
      Hey Tod (and hey everybody else interested in Pittsburgh Comicon 2009,)

      Just wanted to respond to Tod's post about the status of P.C. 2009,

      First the Con is on! and I wish I could tell you more about the venue
      for Pittsburgh Comicon 2009. We are very, VERY excited about the deal
      we are working on for the location of the 2009 show. We have a deal
      in the works that we think will make everyone happy, but I am not at
      liberty to discuss the details yet, and when the announcement is made,
      it will be apparant why I couldn't discuss it. I hate being so
      cryptic, but I just have to ask you all to trust that we have it well
      in hand. So I guess what I am trying to say is, we have our primary
      plan in action and we have contigencies upon contigencies in place, so
      Tod your table is safe and as soon as I get the go-ahead to make an
      official announcement, the board will be the first to know.

      It's killing me not to tell you all now, but you'll be hearing from me
      soon!!

      Patrick A. Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon