Re: [pittscomicon] Whats the word on 09'? and Star Wars Clone Wars sketch cards.

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27 2:20 PM
      Todd,

      Just added you on deviantart.com.

      Andrew (charactersink) the GL guy from Pitt ComiCon

      On Sat Jul 26 0:45 , 'norvandell' sent:

      Anyone have any clue on whats going on for the con in 09', I haven't
      heard anything other than Steel City's touting it to be the last con
      at the Expo Mart.

      Gotta find out when I can get my table.

      Tod

      PS. check out the cards I did for Star Wars.

      http://norvandell. deviantart. com

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 28 6:15 AM
        Hey Tod (and hey everybody else interested in Pittsburgh Comicon 2009,)

        Just wanted to respond to Tod's post about the status of P.C. 2009,

        First the Con is on! and I wish I could tell you more about the venue
        for Pittsburgh Comicon 2009. We are very, VERY excited about the deal
        we are working on for the location of the 2009 show. We have a deal
        in the works that we think will make everyone happy, but I am not at
        liberty to discuss the details yet, and when the announcement is made,
        it will be apparant why I couldn't discuss it. I hate being so
        cryptic, but I just have to ask you all to trust that we have it well
        in hand. So I guess what I am trying to say is, we have our primary
        plan in action and we have contigencies upon contigencies in place, so
        Tod your table is safe and as soon as I get the go-ahead to make an
        official announcement, the board will be the first to know.

        It's killing me not to tell you all now, but you'll be hearing from me
        soon!!

        Patrick A. Thomas
        Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon