STEEL VALLEY CON

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2008
      I was there today and i had a blast, if you people arent going to this
      show, your missing out on something unique. I had more fun today than
      I did 2 days at the con, and thats no lie.
    • Lisa Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2008
        I feel really bad that I'm not going to even make this last Convention there at Monroeville Expo Mart!  (Isn't this Convention supposed to be Steel City Con?   Not Steel Valley?)  I really wanted very badly to costume as Batgirl so that I could have had my picture taken with the Batmobile! But other family things and interests are getting in the way of my Costuming for this summer!   I promise I'll get to go and costume as her this fall at Screaming Tiki over in Niles Ohio!   Most of the Cast from the 1966 Batman show will be there, and I'm stoked about that!
        Other than that.....everyone have fun at the show!   Oh, btw...if anyone gets any great pics from the show, please post em!
        ~L.