Shaun of the Dead.

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2005
      Hey there,
      Did anybody get an good photos of those guys?

      They totally got screwed on the costume contest....I doubt the judges
      had seen the movie.

      I dyed my hair for that, man!

      I mean....he did...I mean...<sigh> Does anybody have any pictures of
      me?
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2005
        But didn't they, you, whatever, win something? Third place, but still
        that's something. Was a really good skit, I admit. Anywayz, there's a
        few photos up at deathcom.net I really like the one where he got the
        girl zombie in mid-fall.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan" <sillysully7@y...> wrote:
        > Hey there,
        > Did anybody get an good photos of those guys?
        >

        > They totally got screwed on the costume contest....I doubt the judges
        > had seen the movie.
        >

        > I dyed my hair for that, man!
        >
        > I mean....he did...I mean...<sigh> Does anybody have any pictures of
        > me?
      • Ryan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2005
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko" <fuko_chan@y...>
          wrote:
          > But didn't they, you, whatever, win something? Third place, but still
          > that's something. Was a really good skit, I admit. Anywayz, there's a
          > few photos up at deathcom.net I really like the one where he got the
          > girl zombie in mid-fall.

          True...we did win something. Was looking for some of the ones
          we posed for though...We posed for about 50 pictures yet have yet to
          see any of them online.