WHERES THE SKETCH DIRK?

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hey Dirk

      Just curious when that was going up. Sorry to say now, that I forgot
      what I did for you.

      I've already sent out a piece for one of the jobs that I got out of the
      con, and the writter of the 2 part story I'm pencilling and inking has
      started to write the story. Not too much longer.

      I still have prints available if you or anyone else is interested. I
      know how money and cons go together. And I'm always up for commisions.

      "That was good form, but let me show you what you did wrong."

      Tod
    • Dirk...Dirk Diggler
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 9:30 PM