Re: Regarding Turner and the Expomart from The Pittsburgh Comicon

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 5:07 PM
      My heart goes out to Michael's family. May he rest in peace.

      As for Comicon, for the love of God, I can name three places I hope
      you're not looking at. The Radisson in Greentree, the Marriott at the
      Airport, and the Marriott Pittsburgh North. My reasoning, from my
      past dealings with Kiddiecon, they couldn't hold that much smaller
      convention, let alone a big one like ours. They just wouldn't suit
      our needs by far.

      Happy 4th everyone.

      Rich

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3 6:35 PM