Re: new guests

  • baldalbinoyeti
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      I wonder what wrestlers are gonna be there this year? RVD I hope.

      I am so gonna geek out when I meet Ernie Hudson. I'm gonna have a
      much better Ghostbuster costume than the one I had last year. I
      still can't believe me and my other friend, who was also a
      ghostbuster, got beat in the costume contest by some kids dressed as
      Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Rocketeer.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:

      > Yes, nice to see they are adding people that hasn't been around
      here.

      > Kerry
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko"
      > <fuko_chan@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > In an effort to make conversation here, especially since we've
      been
      > > getting a new influx of members since comicon's official site
      > linked
      > > us...New guests were added today (Feb. 2). Anyone see anyone
      > they're
      > > excited about? Personally I'm most suprised to see Ernie Hudson
      > > (Winston from the Ghostbusters) there.
      > >
      > > ~Fuko
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
        You were one of the ghostbusters from last year? Your costumes were
        really good! I personally have never liked the way the costume contest
        is run or how the winners are chosen. No offense to who won or
        anything. But the judges, even tho their costumes are good, just seem
        really stuck up, especially the one that's always the announcer. And
        they seem to favor certain costumes based on who the character is, not
        how good the costume itself is. Like that Cylon last year, with the
        actual moving red eye and sound effects, I can't believe he didn't win
        anything!

        ~Fuko

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
        <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

        > I wonder what wrestlers are gonna be there this year? RVD I hope.
        >
        > I am so gonna geek out when I meet Ernie Hudson. I'm gonna have a
        > much better Ghostbuster costume than the one I had last year. I
        > still can't believe me and my other friend, who was also a
        > ghostbuster, got beat in the costume contest by some kids dressed as
        > Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Rocketeer.

      • b-cha
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
          Wow, Ernie Hudson!!!

          YYYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSS! Thats a huge score.

          -Cha2