Re: [pittscomicon] Post con comments

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2005
      Re: [pittscomicon] Post con comments OK, Her costume was awesome! I saw her at the George Perez panel and had to
      back up and take a second look! I look forward to her costume for next year!

      SG

      on 4/30/05 11:11 AM, acroraya30x at acroraya30x@... wrote:

      My daughter was Optimus Prime in the costume contest, and we were very
      happy that she won a prize!  This was her first costume contest and
          only her third time at a comic/media convention, & she had a blast!