Re: [pittscomicon] Re: no more cons at expo mart?

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2008
      That kind of sucks, But I will be at the last show. SO. Now where the hell is any future cool things gonna be, and how big a pain in my arse is it gonna be for me to get there.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 7, 2008
        >I know this does suck, So what the plan? Now I have no problem going
        downtown to the Covention center. I know that it's easier to get to
        monroeville. And I'll miss the Expo Mart? And...... I know that in
        other states the Comicon book convention is held in Downtown of a big
        city. This met help us bring in more people from out of state and
        Double tree hotel is a fine hotel to have guest. And maybe we could
        try to have a parade. It Downtown Pittsburgh met be the best idea for
        all.