Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

  • Sam.C.
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
      I now wish I had.. it had to be better than horrorhound..

      PyroArrow <pyroarrow@...> wrote:
      ok, did anyone get a chance to also attend the Monster Bash?
      How was that one?

      the one and only TRUE Godzilla Fan.

      Sam.C.
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
        Anything would have been better than Horror Hound, enemas hold more excitement than Horror Hound, HA!

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
          Horror Hound did indeed SUCK. $20 admission and they only screened 3
          movies on Saturday, and the Savini-thon that was listed as part of
          admission was an EXTRA $8. we went to watch the movie and was told it
          was an extra 8 bucks, depsite no mention of that on their site or
          their flyer. very very shady!

          Monster Bash on the other hand is an awesome con, if you like the old
          school B/W horror. tons of movies being screened all weekend into the
          late night, Q&As with actors, small dealer room but tons of fun and
          run by people who really seem to have a love for this.