Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 26, 2008
      Thanks for the info! I'm glad I didn't go, although I was considering
      it. I was worried when they never updated the page to list any info
      for Mewes and some other guests. I wonder if the mall screening of the
      movie ended up going down or not? It seemed like a cool idea, but I
      heard they were having problems with it.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Sam.C." <oldskoolgraff@...> wrote:

      > Hank sherman(BUB) Daeg farech Rob zombies halloween,And Jason Mewes
      >
      > donaldbain@... wrote: Which stars didn't
      show?

      > > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
      > > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
      > > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      > > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
      > >
      > > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
      > > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

      and alot of the stars didn't even show. The only high point fir me
      > was meeting Bill Mosley andWilliam forsythe.
      > >
      > > dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      > > If any of you plan on going to this event I have to say it was
      > > pathetic, and a waste of $40 for both tickets I bought. There was
      > > nothing in that small area that I would have taken as a gift. It
      just
      > > sucked.
      > >
      > > Keepin you posted
      > >
      > > Dugger
      > >

      > > the one and only TRUE Godzilla Fan.
      > >

      > > Sam.C.
      > >

      > the one and only TRUE Godzilla Fan.
      >

      > Sam.C.

    • PyroArrow
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 26, 2008
        ok, did anyone get a chance to also attend the Monster Bash?
        How was that one?

      • Sam.C.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
            Anything would have been better than Horror Hound, enemas hold more excitement than Horror Hound, HA!

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
              Horror Hound did indeed SUCK. $20 admission and they only screened 3
              movies on Saturday, and the Savini-thon that was listed as part of
              admission was an EXTRA $8. we went to watch the movie and was told it
              was an extra 8 bucks, depsite no mention of that on their site or
              their flyer. very very shady!

              Monster Bash on the other hand is an awesome con, if you like the old
              school B/W horror. tons of movies being screened all weekend into the
              late night, Q&As with actors, small dealer room but tons of fun and
              run by people who really seem to have a love for this.