Re: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

  • Sam.C.
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 24, 2008
      Hank sherman(BUB) Daeg farech Rob zombies halloween,And Jason Mewes

      donaldbain@... wrote:
      Which stars didn't show?

      > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com>
      > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
      > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
      >
      > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
      > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

      was meeting Bill Mosley andWilliam forsythe.

      > dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      > If any of you plan on going to this event I have to say it was
      > pathetic, and a waste of $40 for both tickets I bought. There was
      > nothing in that small area that I would have taken as a gift. It just
      > sucked.
      >
      > Keepin you posted
      >
      > Dugger
      >

      > the one and only TRUE Godzilla Fan.
      >

      > Sam.C.

      the one and only TRUE Godzilla Fan.

      Sam.C.
    • Kirisawa Fuko
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 26, 2008
        Thanks for the info! I'm glad I didn't go, although I was considering
        it. I was worried when they never updated the page to list any info
        for Mewes and some other guests. I wonder if the mall screening of the
        movie ended up going down or not? It seemed like a cool idea, but I
        heard they were having problems with it.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Sam.C." <oldskoolgraff@...> wrote:

        > Hank sherman(BUB) Daeg farech Rob zombies halloween,And Jason Mewes
        >
        > donaldbain@... wrote: Which stars didn't
        show?

        > > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
        > > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
        > > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        > > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
        > >
        > > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
        > > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

      • PyroArrow
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 26, 2008
          ok, did anyone get a chance to also attend the Monster Bash?
          How was that one?

        • Sam.C.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
              Anything would have been better than Horror Hound, enemas hold more excitement than Horror Hound, HA!

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
                Horror Hound did indeed SUCK. $20 admission and they only screened 3
                movies on Saturday, and the Savini-thon that was listed as part of
                admission was an EXTRA $8. we went to watch the movie and was told it
                was an extra 8 bucks, depsite no mention of that on their site or
                their flyer. very very shady!

                Monster Bash on the other hand is an awesome con, if you like the old
                school B/W horror. tons of movies being screened all weekend into the
                late night, Q&As with actors, small dealer room but tons of fun and
                run by people who really seem to have a love for this.