Re: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

  • donaldbain@alltel.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 24, 2008
      Which stars didn't show?

      > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
      > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
      > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
      >
      > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
      > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

      was meeting Bill Mosley andWilliam forsythe.

      > dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      > If any of you plan on going to this event I have to say it was
      > pathetic, and a waste of $40 for both tickets I bought. There was
      > nothing in that small area that I would have taken as a gift. It just
      > sucked.
      >
      > Keepin you posted
      >
      > Dugger
      >

      > the one and only TRUE Godzilla Fan.
      >

      > Sam.C.

    • Sam.C.
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 24, 2008
        Hank sherman(BUB) Daeg farech Rob zombies halloween,And Jason Mewes

        donaldbain@... wrote:
        Which stars didn't show?

        > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com>
        > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
        > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
        > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
        >
        > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
        > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 26, 2008
          Thanks for the info! I'm glad I didn't go, although I was considering
          it. I was worried when they never updated the page to list any info
          for Mewes and some other guests. I wonder if the mall screening of the
          movie ended up going down or not? It seemed like a cool idea, but I
          heard they were having problems with it.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Sam.C." <oldskoolgraff@...> wrote:

          > Hank sherman(BUB) Daeg farech Rob zombies halloween,And Jason Mewes
          >
          > donaldbain@... wrote: Which stars didn't
          show?

          > > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
          > > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
          > > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
          > > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
          > >
          > > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
          > > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

        • PyroArrow
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 26, 2008
            ok, did anyone get a chance to also attend the Monster Bash?
            How was that one?

          • Sam.C.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
                Anything would have been better than Horror Hound, enemas hold more excitement than Horror Hound, HA!

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
                  Horror Hound did indeed SUCK. $20 admission and they only screened 3
                  movies on Saturday, and the Savini-thon that was listed as part of
                  admission was an EXTRA $8. we went to watch the movie and was told it
                  was an extra 8 bucks, depsite no mention of that on their site or
                  their flyer. very very shady!

                  Monster Bash on the other hand is an awesome con, if you like the old
                  school B/W horror. tons of movies being screened all weekend into the
                  late night, Q&As with actors, small dealer room but tons of fun and
                  run by people who really seem to have a love for this.