Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 24, 2008
      Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
      Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 24, 2008
        Which stars didn't show?

        > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
        > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
        > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
        >
        > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
        > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

      • Sam.C.
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 24, 2008
          Hank sherman(BUB) Daeg farech Rob zombies halloween,And Jason Mewes

          donaldbain@... wrote:
          Which stars didn't show?

          > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com>
          > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
          > To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
          > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
          >
          > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
          > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

        • Kirisawa Fuko
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 26, 2008
            Thanks for the info! I'm glad I didn't go, although I was considering
            it. I was worried when they never updated the page to list any info
            for Mewes and some other guests. I wonder if the mall screening of the
            movie ended up going down or not? It seemed like a cool idea, but I
            heard they were having problems with it.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Sam.C." <oldskoolgraff@...> wrote:

            > Hank sherman(BUB) Daeg farech Rob zombies halloween,And Jason Mewes
            >
            > donaldbain@... wrote: Which stars didn't
            show?

            > > From: DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...>
            > > Date: 2008/06/24 Tue PM 02:31:47 CDT
            > > To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            > > Subject: Re: [pittscomicon] Horror Hound Weekend *SUCKED*
            > >
            > > Yeah Im sorry I even checked the ExpoMart calendar.
            > > Steel City Con July 26th & 27 will easily be better

          • PyroArrow
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 26, 2008
              ok, did anyone get a chance to also attend the Monster Bash?
              How was that one?

            • Sam.C.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
                  Anything would have been better than Horror Hound, enemas hold more excitement than Horror Hound, HA!

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 27, 2008
                    Horror Hound did indeed SUCK. $20 admission and they only screened 3
                    movies on Saturday, and the Savini-thon that was listed as part of
                    admission was an EXTRA $8. we went to watch the movie and was told it
                    was an extra 8 bucks, depsite no mention of that on their site or
                    their flyer. very very shady!

                    Monster Bash on the other hand is an awesome con, if you like the old
                    school B/W horror. tons of movies being screened all weekend into the
                    late night, Q&As with actors, small dealer room but tons of fun and
                    run by people who really seem to have a love for this.