Horror Hound Weekend

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2008
      If any of you are gonna go, look for me I will be there with a cute lil
      red head....... umm well itll probably be easier to see me though, Im
      hard to miss, and to clue you in on who i am i will have a black t-
      shirt on with a urinal printed onthe front saying "how many times do i
      have to flush before you go away" HA anyway, hope some of you can make
      it.