Re: Guests you would like to see in 2009...

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 2, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "briantlaslo" <blaslo@...> wrote:
      >That would be so super if he Joss Whedon; would grace us with his
      present!
      > Joss Whedon, anyone from Firefly.
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "uss_escort" <uss_escort@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey folks. How about starting a list of creators you would like to
      > > see at the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon. The upcoming con season is when
      > > the troops go out and recruit for next year's show.

    • liquidjupiter81
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 6, 2008
        Jim Lee

        Gigi Edgley & other Farscapers
        I also agree on Heroes actors

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@...>
        wrote:

        > Peter David, JMS, Gary Frank, actors from Farscape, How about some
        actors from heroes.

        > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
        > Darth Stewie
        >

        > James

      • AZAZEL RAVENHEART
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 19, 2008
          I would love to see Grant Morrison and maybe Jeff Smith.GailSimone
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 19, 2008

            I will second that motion

            I would love to see Grant Morrison and maybe Jeff Smith.GailSimone