Re: [pittscomicon] THE COMICMONSTER ON EBAY IS THE GREEDY GUYS THAT SREWED EVERYONE AT PITT CON

  • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
      Re: [pittscomicon] THE COMICMONSTER ON EBAY IS THE GREEDY GUYS THAT SREWED EVERYONE AT PITT CON OK, I might not be up to everything that's going on with this
      situation, but #1 please do not use all caps. And while your at it,
      please use the spell checker and add some punctuation once and
      a while guys!

      #2 If this is a big problem email the convention and let them know there
      is a problem. If they know what's going on then they can try to make sure
      it does not happen again next year.

      SG

      on 4/29/05 10:40 PM, collector1204 at collector1204@... wrote:

      FINALLY FOUND THEM JERKS. THE 2 BIG GUYS THAT WERE TAKIN EVERYTHING,
      HOGGIN UP THE ARTISTS LINES AND SUTFF. FINALLY FOUND THEM!! THEY TOOK
      ALL THE BATMAN PSOTERS, I DIDNT EVEN SEE 1. I FOUND THEM BECAUSE I SAW
      THEM HAVIN PEREZ, CASTILLO AND SMITH SIGN  ALL THOS EPOSTERS!! AND I
      FOUND THE SAME POSTER WITH THOSE 3 SIGNATURES ON EBAY. SO GE THEM
      GUYS. CLICK ON THEIR AUCTIONS AND BOMBARDE THEM WITH REMARKS I SAY. I
      COULDNT GET A SKETCH FROMTEX AND OTHERS BECAUSE THEY HAD THEIR BIG
      ASSES IN CHAIRS AND SPLIT UP, THEN THE OTHER COMES BACK IN LINE AFTER
      AN HOUR OR SO AND THEN THEY BOTH GET 2 OR 3 COMISSIONS DONE. GREEDY
      BASTARDS, IM STILL PISSED

    • the_man_happy2002
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
        I am glad you found them!!!! The batman posters could have been handeled
        in a few diffrent ways.1)They should not have set out all them on the
        first day knowing that there is still two more days to go in the show.2)
        Why should I have to say anything to them about the posters on the
        tabel they are close enough to the tabel to see what is going on,also
        they have guies at the door checking for wrist bands .How hard would it
        have been to tell the guies to watch the tabel and see if peopel was
        taking a bunch of them at once.OK that is outside the show.
        On the inside I blame the artist,writers, inkers.I may not be the
        smartest guy in the world ,but I have enough common sence that is a guy
        or girl is handing me 30 books with the same cover that they are being
        sold just the same with poster,and why you would sign anything you had
        nothing to do with?????To the people selling the Sal sketches on E
        bay!!!!I have no doubt that there are guttless,because they left there
        names rite on them,and dont tell me they used there real name!They
        didnt even have the nerve to tell them there real name.You cant tell me
        that the guest of the shows dont know they are E Bay sellers,if they
        dont than I can see why they have a job in comics ,because they couldnt
        get another job.The only reason why I say this is becaue I am a true
        fan,and I feel like they act like jerks to some of us ,and go out of
        there way to be nice to the E bay sellers.Mark Tex is a Jerk,Ron Frenz
        is a Jerk.I dont even want to go over the time I had with them because
        it would take too long.
        Now to how to resolve this I say anyone that had troubel with
        this we meat outside the show before we go in, we all whear sun
        glasses,because its just sooooo cool to whear them indoors(Mark Tex was
        even trying to go hollywood on Sat),and any time we are in the same
        line we are we can chant Comic Monster or E bay.I kept my mouth shut
        this time and never said a word,but next year wont be the same.
        To the guy who wrote in caps ,if you want to write in caps go
        ahead and do it dont check the spell checker,because I know mine isnt
        that great,and you post ever how you want.

        Happy

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "collector1204"