Re: Guests you would like to see in 2009...

  • briantlaslo
    Message 1 of 27 , May 25, 2008
      Joss Whedon, anyone from Firefly.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "uss_escort" <uss_escort@...> wrote:

      > Hey folks. How about starting a list of creators you would like to
      > see at the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon. The upcoming con season is when
      > the troops go out and recruit for next year's show.

    • Maya
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 2, 2008
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "briantlaslo" <blaslo@...> wrote:
        >That would be so super if he Joss Whedon; would grace us with his
        present!
        > Joss Whedon, anyone from Firefly.
        >
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "uss_escort" <uss_escort@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hey folks. How about starting a list of creators you would like to
        > > see at the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon. The upcoming con season is when
        > > the troops go out and recruit for next year's show.

      • liquidjupiter81
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 6, 2008
          Jim Lee

          Gigi Edgley & other Farscapers
          I also agree on Heroes actors

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@...>
          wrote:

          > Peter David, JMS, Gary Frank, actors from Farscape, How about some
          actors from heroes.

          > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
          > Darth Stewie
          >

          > James

        • AZAZEL RAVENHEART
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 19, 2008
            I would love to see Grant Morrison and maybe Jeff Smith.GailSimone
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 19, 2008

              I will second that motion

              I would love to see Grant Morrison and maybe Jeff Smith.GailSimone