Re: is anyone going to the horror hound show at the expo mart

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 7 , May 25 9:59 AM
      I think I'm going to have to add that to my "to do" list for June.
      This show looks a lot more stable than Genghis Con was, and looks to
      have a lot more sponsorship and stars, et cetera.

      And as I recall, a lot of the vendors who came to Comicon are going to
      this show as well (just from speaking to them at the show, because
      they didn't have what I was looking for that particular weekend).
      Looks sweet to me =)

      - Rich

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, G.W. <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

      > Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
      > my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
      > that.
      >
      > On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
      > <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
      > > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
      > >
      > > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in
      for a day

    • Maya
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 20, 2008
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
        wrote:
        >ok you pull my leg, I met do a drop by this on Saturday or sunday
        after 3pm (I work in the morning)not sure when e-mail me if you wanna
        meet Catwomanmtb@...