Re: [pittscomicon] is anyone going to the horror hound show at the expo mart

  • G.W.
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19 11:32 AM
      Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
      my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
      that.

      On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
      <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
      > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
      >
      > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

    • axxinjaxxin
      Message 2 of 7 , May 25 9:59 AM
        I think I'm going to have to add that to my "to do" list for June.
        This show looks a lot more stable than Genghis Con was, and looks to
        have a lot more sponsorship and stars, et cetera.

        And as I recall, a lot of the vendors who came to Comicon are going to
        this show as well (just from speaking to them at the show, because
        they didn't have what I was looking for that particular weekend).
        Looks sweet to me =)

        - Rich

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, G.W. <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

        > Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
        > my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
        > that.
        >
        > On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
        > <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
        > > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
        > >
        > > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
        > >>
        > >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in
        for a day

      • Maya
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 20, 2008
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
          wrote:
          >ok you pull my leg, I met do a drop by this on Saturday or sunday
          after 3pm (I work in the morning)not sure when e-mail me if you wanna
          meet Catwomanmtb@...