Re: [pittscomicon] is anyone going to the horror hound show at the expo mart

  • Chris Underwood
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2008
      http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx

      On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

      looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

    • G.W.
      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2008
        Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
        my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
        that.

        On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
        <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
        > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
        >
        > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
        >>
        >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

      • axxinjaxxin
        Message 3 of 7 , May 25, 2008
          I think I'm going to have to add that to my "to do" list for June.
          This show looks a lot more stable than Genghis Con was, and looks to
          have a lot more sponsorship and stars, et cetera.

          And as I recall, a lot of the vendors who came to Comicon are going to
          this show as well (just from speaking to them at the show, because
          they didn't have what I was looking for that particular weekend).
          Looks sweet to me =)

          - Rich

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, G.W. <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

          > Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
          > my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
          > that.
          >
          > On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
          > <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
          > > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
          > >
          > > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
          > >>
          > >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in
          for a day

        • Maya
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 20, 2008
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
            wrote:
            >ok you pull my leg, I met do a drop by this on Saturday or sunday
            after 3pm (I work in the morning)not sure when e-mail me if you wanna
            meet Catwomanmtb@...