Re: [pittscomicon] is anyone going to the horror hound show at the expo mart

    Message 1 of 7 , May 19 5:07 AM
      There is indeed
      http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx

      I seriously think it looks like a pretty good time

      From: dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@ yahoo.com>
      To: pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, May 19, 2008, 6:47 AM

      looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

    • Chris Underwood
      Message 2 of 7 , May 19 5:21 AM

        On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

        looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

      • G.W.
        Message 3 of 7 , May 19 11:32 AM
          Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
          my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
          that.

          On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
          <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
          > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
          >
          > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

        • axxinjaxxin
          Message 4 of 7 , May 25 9:59 AM
            I think I'm going to have to add that to my "to do" list for June.
            This show looks a lot more stable than Genghis Con was, and looks to
            have a lot more sponsorship and stars, et cetera.

            And as I recall, a lot of the vendors who came to Comicon are going to
            this show as well (just from speaking to them at the show, because
            they didn't have what I was looking for that particular weekend).
            Looks sweet to me =)

            - Rich

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, G.W. <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

            > Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
            > my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
            > that.
            >
            > On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
            > <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
            > > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
            > >
            > > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
            > >>
            > >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in
            for a day

          • Maya
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 20, 2008
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
              wrote:
              >ok you pull my leg, I met do a drop by this on Saturday or sunday
              after 3pm (I work in the morning)not sure when e-mail me if you wanna
              meet Catwomanmtb@...