is anyone going to the horror hound show at the expo mart

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 7 , May 19, 2008
      looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day
    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 7 , May 19, 2008
        Never heard anything about it.  Is there a link out there to check out information on it?

        looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

        Message 3 of 7 , May 19, 2008
          There is indeed
          http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx

          I seriously think it looks like a pretty good time

          Never heard anything about it.  Is there a link out there to check out information on it?

          Message 4 of 7 , May 19, 2008
            http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx

            On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

            looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

          • G.W.
            Message 5 of 7 , May 19, 2008
              Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
              my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
              that.

              On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
              <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
              > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
              >
              > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
              >>
              >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in for a day

            • axxinjaxxin
              Message 6 of 7 , May 25, 2008
                I think I'm going to have to add that to my "to do" list for June.
                This show looks a lot more stable than Genghis Con was, and looks to
                have a lot more sponsorship and stars, et cetera.

                And as I recall, a lot of the vendors who came to Comicon are going to
                this show as well (just from speaking to them at the show, because
                they didn't have what I was looking for that particular weekend).
                Looks sweet to me =)

                - Rich

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, G.W. <hobanagarak@...> wrote:

                > Whoa. Nifty. Didn't know about it either. It's up for consideration on
                > my To-do list now. Hehe, might jumpstart my Scarecrow costume for
                > that.
                >
                > On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Chris Underwood
                > <chrisunderwood151@...> wrote:
                > > http://www.horrorhoundweekend.com/shows/200806/default.aspx
                > >
                > > On 5/19/08, dugger_rockz <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
                > >>
                > >> looks like its gonna be pretty cool, I think I am gonna stop in
                for a day

              • Maya
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 20, 2008
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "axxinjaxxin" <axxinjaxxin@...>
                  wrote:
                  >ok you pull my leg, I met do a drop by this on Saturday or sunday
                  after 3pm (I work in the morning)not sure when e-mail me if you wanna
                  meet Catwomanmtb@...