Re: [pittscomicon] Guests you would like to see in 2009...

  • Chris Underwood
    Message 1 of 27 , May 17, 2008
      I'd love it if Bendis came back again.
      The Hernandez brothers would be great too.
      Maybe J.G. Jones, Rich Buckler, Ernie Chan, Paul Jenkins, Chris Claremont, Mark Silvestri, Neil Gaiman,  Sergio Aragones, Mike Mignola, Jeph Lobe, Bernie Wrightson, Bruce Jones, Alex Ross, John Byrne, Sam Kieth, Moebius, Neal Adams, Harvey Pekar, Marc Hansen, David Finch, J. Scott Campbell.......................Wow, I'm sorry. Just got on a roll there

      On 5/15/08, uss_escort <uss_escort@...> wrote:

      Hey folks. How about starting a list of creators you would like to
      see at the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon. The upcoming con season is when
      the troops go out and recruit for next year's show.

    • briantlaslo
      Message 2 of 27 , May 25, 2008
        Joss Whedon, anyone from Firefly.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "uss_escort" <uss_escort@...> wrote:

        > Hey folks. How about starting a list of creators you would like to
        > see at the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon. The upcoming con season is when
        > the troops go out and recruit for next year's show.

      • Maya
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 2, 2008
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "briantlaslo" <blaslo@...> wrote:
          >That would be so super if he Joss Whedon; would grace us with his
          present!
          > Joss Whedon, anyone from Firefly.
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "uss_escort" <uss_escort@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hey folks. How about starting a list of creators you would like to
          > > see at the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon. The upcoming con season is when
          > > the troops go out and recruit for next year's show.

        • liquidjupiter81
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 6, 2008
            Jim Lee

            Gigi Edgley & other Farscapers
            I also agree on Heroes actors

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, James Rowe <pestilence15052@...>
            wrote:

            > Peter David, JMS, Gary Frank, actors from Farscape, How about some
            actors from heroes.

            > "Join the dark side ... We have cookies"
            > Darth Stewie
            >

            > James

          • AZAZEL RAVENHEART
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 19, 2008
              I would love to see Grant Morrison and maybe Jeff Smith.GailSimone
              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 19, 2008

                I will second that motion

                I would love to see Grant Morrison and maybe Jeff Smith.GailSimone