THE COMICMONSTER ON EBAY IS THE GREEDY GUYS THAT SREWED EVERYONE AT PITT CON

  • collector1204
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
      FINALLY FOUND THEM JERKS. THE 2 BIG GUYS THAT WERE TAKIN EVERYTHING,
      HOGGIN UP THE ARTISTS LINES AND SUTFF. FINALLY FOUND THEM!! THEY TOOK
      ALL THE BATMAN PSOTERS, I DIDNT EVEN SEE 1. I FOUND THEM BECAUSE I SAW
      THEM HAVIN PEREZ, CASTILLO AND SMITH SIGN ALL THOS EPOSTERS!! AND I
      FOUND THE SAME POSTER WITH THOSE 3 SIGNATURES ON EBAY. SO GE THEM
      GUYS. CLICK ON THEIR AUCTIONS AND BOMBARDE THEM WITH REMARKS I SAY. I
      COULDNT GET A SKETCH FROMTEX AND OTHERS BECAUSE THEY HAD THEIR BIG
      ASSES IN CHAIRS AND SPLIT UP, THEN THE OTHER COMES BACK IN LINE AFTER
      AN HOUR OR SO AND THEN THEY BOTH GET 2 OR 3 COMISSIONS DONE. GREEDY
      BASTARDS, IM STILL PISSED
    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29, 2005
        Re: [pittscomicon] THE COMICMONSTER ON EBAY IS THE GREEDY GUYS THAT SREWED EVERYONE AT PITT CON OK, I might not be up to everything that's going on with this
        situation, but #1 please do not use all caps. And while your at it,
        please use the spell checker and add some punctuation once and
        a while guys!

        #2 If this is a big problem email the convention and let them know there
        is a problem. If they know what's going on then they can try to make sure
        it does not happen again next year.

        SG

        on 4/29/05 10:40 PM, collector1204 at collector1204@... wrote:

        FINALLY FOUND THEM JERKS. THE 2 BIG GUYS THAT WERE TAKIN EVERYTHING,
        HOGGIN UP THE ARTISTS LINES AND SUTFF. FINALLY FOUND THEM!! THEY TOOK
        ALL THE BATMAN PSOTERS, I DIDNT EVEN SEE 1. I FOUND THEM BECAUSE I SAW
        THEM HAVIN PEREZ, CASTILLO AND SMITH SIGN  ALL THOS EPOSTERS!! AND I
        FOUND THE SAME POSTER WITH THOSE 3 SIGNATURES ON EBAY. SO GE THEM
        GUYS. CLICK ON THEIR AUCTIONS AND BOMBARDE THEM WITH REMARKS I SAY. I
        COULDNT GET A SKETCH FROMTEX AND OTHERS BECAUSE THEY HAD THEIR BIG
        ASSES IN CHAIRS AND SPLIT UP, THEN THE OTHER COMES BACK IN LINE AFTER
        AN HOUR OR SO AND THEN THEY BOTH GET 2 OR 3 COMISSIONS DONE. GREEDY
        BASTARDS, IM STILL PISSED

      • the_man_happy2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2005
          I am glad you found them!!!! The batman posters could have been handeled
          in a few diffrent ways.1)They should not have set out all them on the
          first day knowing that there is still two more days to go in the show.2)
          Why should I have to say anything to them about the posters on the
          tabel they are close enough to the tabel to see what is going on,also
          they have guies at the door checking for wrist bands .How hard would it
          have been to tell the guies to watch the tabel and see if peopel was
          taking a bunch of them at once.OK that is outside the show.
          On the inside I blame the artist,writers, inkers.I may not be the
          smartest guy in the world ,but I have enough common sence that is a guy
          or girl is handing me 30 books with the same cover that they are being
          sold just the same with poster,and why you would sign anything you had
          nothing to do with?????To the people selling the Sal sketches on E
          bay!!!!I have no doubt that there are guttless,because they left there
          names rite on them,and dont tell me they used there real name!They
          didnt even have the nerve to tell them there real name.You cant tell me
          that the guest of the shows dont know they are E Bay sellers,if they
          dont than I can see why they have a job in comics ,because they couldnt
          get another job.The only reason why I say this is becaue I am a true
          fan,and I feel like they act like jerks to some of us ,and go out of
          there way to be nice to the E bay sellers.Mark Tex is a Jerk,Ron Frenz
          is a Jerk.I dont even want to go over the time I had with them because
          it would take too long.
          Now to how to resolve this I say anyone that had troubel with
          this we meat outside the show before we go in, we all whear sun
          glasses,because its just sooooo cool to whear them indoors(Mark Tex was
          even trying to go hollywood on Sat),and any time we are in the same
          line we are we can chant Comic Monster or E bay.I kept my mouth shut
          this time and never said a word,but next year wont be the same.
          To the guy who wrote in caps ,if you want to write in caps go
          ahead and do it dont check the spell checker,because I know mine isnt
          that great,and you post ever how you want.

          Happy

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "collector1204"