Re: [pittscomicon] News about the NY Comicon

  • sjharvey9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2008
      In a message dated 5/8/2008 1:43:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, BIG_BOOTE@... writes:
      Folks

      Great news for our show for next year.

      The New York Comicon will be back to February next year, so our show
      shouldn't have the low attendence as it did this year. (lower than
      normal).
      And as long as there are no playoff games, we should have a tremenous
      show. So start telling your friends, and email all the artists you
      know.

      Tod
      But, it would be nice if there were Penguin playoff games next year !!!!!!!!!!

      --- SCOTT