everyone's myspace

    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 10:16 AM
      since everyone was posting their pages i figured i'd set one central one up so everyone and their brother can join and be able to find friends real easy.
      my online time is limited since i am in a very fast paced military school right now but i promise to get on when i can and add everyone who wants added as a friend. also if anyone would like something posted or what not on there just let me know.

      myspace.com/pghcomicon

    • justinalvahuntsman
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10 8:57 PM
        myspace.com/thetinmancometh
      • justinalvahuntsman
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13 9:07 PM
          If you want me to add you, you MUST mention that you found my page on
          here, I get a LOT of spam requests, so I delete them all, if they look
          like spam.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "justinalvahuntsman"