The 2008 show for me...

  • R
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2008
      Another great show as far as I'm concerned. My father was in the
      hospital this year, so I was only able to attend the con on
      Saturday, and for a brief time Sunday morning. Despite working the
      Expomart entrance as usual, I was still able to get away to see and
      do some stuff that made the con as fun for me as it always is.

      Someone posted about original art, and I'm definitely an original
      art collector - primarily con sketches, but occasionally I'll pick
      up a published page if it catches my eye and is within my budget.
      My primary collection is based on Sandman's sister Death. At this
      years show I picked up...

      Death sketch from Uko Smith
      Death sketch from Talent Caldwell
      Death sketch, and a Chewbacca cartoon from Katie Cook
      Mary Marvel sketch from G.W. Fisher, which came with a FREE Rogue
      sketch
      And... a few others that I'm forgetting right now.

      I think I'm up to between 80 and 90 pieces in my "Faces of Death"
      collection now.