News about the NY Comicon

  • norvandell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2008
      Folks

      Great news for our show for next year.

      The New York Comicon will be back to February next year, so our show
      shouldn't have the low attendence as it did this year. (lower than
      normal).
      And as long as there are no playoff games, we should have a tremenous
      show. So start telling your friends, and email all the artists you
      know.

      Tod
    • sjharvey9@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2008
        In a message dated 5/8/2008 1:43:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, BIG_BOOTE@... writes:
        Folks

        Great news for our show for next year.

        The New York Comicon will be back to February next year, so our show
        shouldn't have the low attendence as it did this year. (lower than
        normal).
        And as long as there are no playoff games, we should have a tremenous
        show. So start telling your friends, and email all the artists you
        know.

        Tod
        But, it would be nice if there were Penguin playoff games next year !!!!!!!!!!

        --- SCOTT