Re: costume contest pictures

  • axxinjaxxin
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chrystal" <chrystalmoon99@...>
      wrote:

      > The costume contest pictures set and up on myspace.
      > http://www.myspace.com/chrystalmoonphotography if you want to see them.
      > I will have more from the rest of the weekend up soon.

      Am I missing something? Do you have to be a MySpace member to view
      the pics? I sure as heck don't have one and don't want one because of
      some of the people who troll MySpace (Can you say: my name is Chris
      Hansen and I'm with Dateline NBC.) Or am I just missing the link?

      Thanks,

      Rich
    • G.W.
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2008
        You do need to have a myspace account to view pics loaded on there, yes.

        On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:52 PM, axxinjaxxin <axxinjaxxin@...> wrote:
        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chrystal" <chrystalmoon99@...>
        > wrote:
        >

        >> The costume contest pictures set and up on myspace.
        >> http://www.myspace.com/chrystalmoonphotography if you want to see them.
        >> I will have more from the rest of the weekend up soon.
        >>

        > Am I missing something? Do you have to be a MySpace member to view
        > the pics? I sure as heck don't have one and don't want one because of
        > some of the people who troll MySpace (Can you say: my name is Chris
        > Hansen and I'm with Dateline NBC.) Or am I just missing the link?
        >
        > Thanks,
        >
        > Rich

      • mrspaceg
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7, 2008
          wrote:

          > The costume contest pictures set and up on myspace.
          > http://www.myspace.com/chrystalmoonphotography if you want to see them.
          > I will have more from the rest of the weekend up soon.

          I also do not have a Myspace account. Can you please post the pictures
          to the Group photo section? Thanks!