costume contest pictures

  • Chrystal
    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2008
      The costume contest pictures set and up on myspace.
      http://www.myspace.com/chrystalmoonphotography if you want to see them.
      I will have more from the rest of the weekend up soon.
    • axxinjaxxin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 6, 2008
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chrystal" <chrystalmoon99@...>
        wrote:

        > The costume contest pictures set and up on myspace.
        > http://www.myspace.com/chrystalmoonphotography if you want to see them.
        > I will have more from the rest of the weekend up soon.

        Am I missing something? Do you have to be a MySpace member to view
        the pics? I sure as heck don't have one and don't want one because of
        some of the people who troll MySpace (Can you say: my name is Chris
        Hansen and I'm with Dateline NBC.) Or am I just missing the link?

        Thanks,

        Rich
      • G.W.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 6, 2008
          You do need to have a myspace account to view pics loaded on there, yes.

          On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:52 PM, axxinjaxxin <axxinjaxxin@...> wrote:
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Chrystal" <chrystalmoon99@...>
          > wrote:
          >

          >> The costume contest pictures set and up on myspace.
          >> http://www.myspace.com/chrystalmoonphotography if you want to see them.
          >> I will have more from the rest of the weekend up soon.
          >>

          > Am I missing something? Do you have to be a MySpace member to view
          > the pics? I sure as heck don't have one and don't want one because of
          > some of the people who troll MySpace (Can you say: my name is Chris
          > Hansen and I'm with Dateline NBC.) Or am I just missing the link?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Rich

        • mrspaceg
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7, 2008
            wrote:

            > The costume contest pictures set and up on myspace.
            > http://www.myspace.com/chrystalmoonphotography if you want to see them.
            > I will have more from the rest of the weekend up soon.

            I also do not have a Myspace account. Can you please post the pictures
            to the Group photo section? Thanks!