Re: [pittscomicon] Phoenix!!

  • Chris Underwood
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2008
      did anyone get pictures of the Cat Woman on saturday. She was in a grey costume.
      I'd love to see pix if anyone has them. She had the most beautiful face I've ever seen.

      On 5/6/08, canhascheeseburger <canhascheeseburger@...> wrote:

      Hey everyone, I was sent over to this site.
      I was the girl wandering around as Dark Phoenix on Friday and the
      original green Phoenix on Saturday.
      Just thought I'd say hello and give a big thanks to anyone who happened
      to compliment me on my costumes at the con.
      also! myspace!
      www.myspace.com/inthisworld

      add meee!!! :) :)