Re: [pittscomicon] Phoenix!!

    Message 1 of 3 , May 6 4:47 AM

      I remember you, great Costume.

      ----- Original Message ----
      From: canhascheeseburger <canhascheeseburger@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2008 7:37:34 AM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Phoenix!!

      Hey everyone, I was sent over to this site.
      I was the girl wandering around as Dark Phoenix on Friday and the
      original green Phoenix on Saturday.
      Just thought I'd say hello and give a big thanks to anyone who happened
      to compliment me on my costumes at the con.
      also! myspace!
      www.myspace. com/inthisworld

      add meee!!! :) :)

    • Chris Underwood