Phoenix!!

  • canhascheeseburger
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2008
      Hey everyone, I was sent over to this site.
      I was the girl wandering around as Dark Phoenix on Friday and the
      original green Phoenix on Saturday.
      Just thought I'd say hello and give a big thanks to anyone who happened
      to compliment me on my costumes at the con.
      also! myspace!
      www.myspace.com/inthisworld

      add meee!!! :) :)
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2008