Important Message from the Comicon

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 7:18 AM
      I Really Wanted to get your attention for this one!!!!

      Hey Guys and Gals, an email will be going out soon to our subscribers
      recapping the show, most of which you all have already heard from me
      here on the board but,

      It will also include the following information that I wanted to
      reiterate here, particularly for those of you in and around the
      Pittsburgh Area, I highly encourage you to check out the following
      event coming up this weekend:

      A Family Fun day has been planned to benefit Gavin Myers. Gavin is a
      10 month old who was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer,
      Neuroblastoma, that requires aggressive chemotherapy and blood
      transfusion therapy in an attempt to save his life.

      The Family Fun Day will include Star Wars characters courtesy of the
      501st Legion ( www.501st.com ) and Jack Sparrow and other Pirates of
      the Caribbean characters courtesy of The Lake Erie Pirates (
      www.LakeEriePirates.com ). Your favorite Disney Princesses will also
      be in attendance. There will be tons of events and vendors, including
      Toy and Comic Book Vendors, Face Painting, Bake Sale, Bounce House,
      Karaoke, Food, Hair Braiding and much more.

      It will take place at:
      Lincoln High School
      501 Crescent Avenue
      Ellwood City, PA
      Saturday May 10th from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
      The Cost is $5.00 per person with Children under 3 Free.
      The First 300 kids get a free door prize.

      You all have always been so generous to Comicon related charities, and
      we hope you can all come out with your families on Saturday, Have a
      Fun Time and raise some much needed money for Gavin's care!

      Thanks and I'll talk to you soon!!!

      Patrick Marketing Director of the Pittsburgh Comicon