Dateline NBC Friday Night!

  • May Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2008
      Have to let you folks know that I saw on the Television this evening
      that most of you know that Michael George that has/held the Comicon for
      many years, They are going to show about the so called Murder of his
      first wife on there! It will be shown at 9:00 clock Friday Evening!

      So, Lets just watch this to see if there were/are some actual truth to
      them convicting Michael George!

      ~SpiderGirl
    • Maya
      Message 2 of 2 , May 12, 2008