hellcats and comicon pics

  • chris_maverick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3 9:20 PM
      Hello Everyone.

      I'm Chris Maverick, writer of the the Cosmic Hellcats indy comic. You know, the guy who had
      all the girls in tiny silver skirts wandering around comicon.

      Just wanted to say I had lots of fun meeting people there and thank everyone who stopped by
      to say hi.

      If we took your pictures with the girls, its on our website now at:
      http://www.cosmichellcats.com That's also where our new webcomic which goes along with
      the book is.

      If you took a picture with the girls, we'd love to add it to the site. Send it to us at
      feedback@...

      Thanks.
      -Mav
      ∑8)
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 9:27 PM

        Nice comic, nice girl, you can never go wrong with hot chick in silver.....ever

        I'm Chris Maverick, writer of the the Cosmic Hellcats indy comic. You know, the guy who had
        all the girls in tiny silver skirts wandering around comicon.

        Just wanted to say I had lots of fun meeting people there and thank everyone who stopped by
        to say hi.

        If we took your pictures with the girls, its on our website now at:
        http://www.cosmiche llcats.com. That's also where our new webcomic which goes along with
        the book is.

        If you took a picture with the girls, we'd love to add it to the site. Send it to us at
        feedback@cosmichell cats.com

        Thanks.
        -Mav
        &#8721;8)