Re: new guests

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
      Yes, nice to see they are adding people that hasn't been around here.

      Kerry

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko"
      <fuko_chan@y...> wrote:

      > In an effort to make conversation here, especially since we've been
      > getting a new influx of members since comicon's official site
      linked
      > us...New guests were added today (Feb. 2). Anyone see anyone
      they're
      > excited about? Personally I'm most suprised to see Ernie Hudson
      > (Winston from the Ghostbusters) there.
      >
      > ~Fuko
    • baldalbinoyeti
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2005
        I wonder what wrestlers are gonna be there this year? RVD I hope.

        I am so gonna geek out when I meet Ernie Hudson. I'm gonna have a
        much better Ghostbuster costume than the one I had last year. I
        still can't believe me and my other friend, who was also a
        ghostbuster, got beat in the costume contest by some kids dressed as
        Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Rocketeer.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kerry" <bwo4life@v...> wrote:

        > Yes, nice to see they are adding people that hasn't been around
        here.

        > Kerry
        >

        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Kirisawa Fuko"
        > <fuko_chan@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > In an effort to make conversation here, especially since we've
        been
        > > getting a new influx of members since comicon's official site
        > linked
        > > us...New guests were added today (Feb. 2). Anyone see anyone
        > they're
        > > excited about? Personally I'm most suprised to see Ernie Hudson
        > > (Winston from the Ghostbusters) there.
        > >
        > > ~Fuko
      • Kirisawa Fuko
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
          You were one of the ghostbusters from last year? Your costumes were
          really good! I personally have never liked the way the costume contest
          is run or how the winners are chosen. No offense to who won or
          anything. But the judges, even tho their costumes are good, just seem
          really stuck up, especially the one that's always the announcer. And
          they seem to favor certain costumes based on who the character is, not
          how good the costume itself is. Like that Cylon last year, with the
          actual moving red eye and sound effects, I can't believe he didn't win
          anything!

          ~Fuko

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "baldalbinoyeti"
          <baldalbinoyeti@y...> wrote:

          > I wonder what wrestlers are gonna be there this year? RVD I hope.
          >
          > I am so gonna geek out when I meet Ernie Hudson. I'm gonna have a
          > much better Ghostbuster costume than the one I had last year. I
          > still can't believe me and my other friend, who was also a
          > ghostbuster, got beat in the costume contest by some kids dressed as
          > Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the Rocketeer.

        • b-cha
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 4, 2005
            Wow, Ernie Hudson!!!

            YYYYYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSS! Thats a huge score.

            -Cha2