Re: CON 2008

  • Amy
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2008
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "dugger_rockz" <dugger_rockz@...>
      wrote:

      > well Ive been talking to some people on an off all day, and ended up
      > adding a couple to myspace. So If anyone is interested here is the
      > link to my myspace, myspace.com/bigdugger no that default picture is
      > not me, but its damn sure easier to look at than my face.

      Oh! I have MySpace too! Mine's myspace.com/sinicallytwisted if anyone
      would like to add me too! Already added quite a few groovy cool people
      from the con, even you dugger! hehe!! *hugs* ;0)

      ~Amy
    • Will Crites
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2008
        Same here, www.myspace.com/megacitytours , I've already requested from you
        and dugger.

        Will

      • sjharvey9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2008
          Here's mine..........myspace.com/sjharvey9

          --- SCOTT