Re: New topic

  • Chrystal
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 4:39 AM
      I was the offical photographer for Alinated productions, the ones
      incharge of the costume contest. I believe that I did get pictures of
      every one that participated this year. The pictures will be ready in a
      few days and I will post their location so every one can see them. If
      you want copies please contact me at chrystalmoon99@...

      > I believe Deathcom Multimedia taped the costume contest and took
      > photos again this year. They'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
      > (www.deathcom.net)
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
      > > even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday.
      > > was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon
      please
      > > let my know if anyone got some picture.

    • Brad Bosshart
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 4:01 AM
        Hi Chrystal!

        I'm Brad, and I'm coordinating the Pittsburgh Ghostbusters groups. On
        of our mini groups went to the con and participated in the costume
        contest. Do you have any pics of them? I put his email on the cc, so
        let him know if you have any of his group. I missed the con this year
        (my wife and son were ill), but hope to be in gear for next year.
        Thanks!