Re: New topic

  • Chrystal
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2008
      I was the offical photographer for Alinated productions, the ones
      incharge of the costume contest. I believe that I did get pictures of
      every one that participated this year. The pictures will be ready in a
      few days and I will post their location so every one can see them. If
      you want copies please contact me at chrystalmoon99@...

      > I believe Deathcom Multimedia taped the costume contest and took
      > photos again this year. They'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
      > (www.deathcom.net)
      >

      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
      > > even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday.
      > > was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon
      please
      > > let my know if anyone got some picture.

    • Brad Bosshart
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2008
        Hi Chrystal!

        I'm Brad, and I'm coordinating the Pittsburgh Ghostbusters groups. On
        of our mini groups went to the con and participated in the costume
        contest. Do you have any pics of them? I put his email on the cc, so
        let him know if you have any of his group. I missed the con this year
        (my wife and son were ill), but hope to be in gear for next year.
        Thanks!