Re: [pittscomicon] Way too tired to have wrote that.

  • James Powell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 4:00 AM
      Hi Todd,

      If u are still up for commissions...what do u think about doing a color Joker (8 1/2 x 11)? You did an awesome Harley Quinn for me on Friday/Saturday! Thanks Jim

      norvandell <BIG_BOOTE@...> wrote:
      If anyone had a problem with some of my last post making sense, sorry.
      I am still trying to recover, and hope that you atleast get the jist
      of what I was trying to say.

      Tod

      PS. I am still up for commissions if anyone wants something.