New topic

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
      I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
      even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday. I
      was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon please
      let my know if anyone got some picture.
    • Will Crites

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
          I believe Deathcom Multimedia taped the costume contest and took
          photos again this year. They'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
          (www.deathcom.net)

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

          > I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
          > even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday. I
          > was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon please
          > let my know if anyone got some picture.

        • Chrystal
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2008
            I was the offical photographer for Alinated productions, the ones
            incharge of the costume contest. I believe that I did get pictures of
            every one that participated this year. The pictures will be ready in a
            few days and I will post their location so every one can see them. If
            you want copies please contact me at chrystalmoon99@...

            > I believe Deathcom Multimedia taped the costume contest and took
            > photos again this year. They'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
            > (www.deathcom.net)
            >

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
            > > even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday.
            > > was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon
            please
            > > let my know if anyone got some picture.

          • Brad Bosshart
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2008
              Hi Chrystal!

              I'm Brad, and I'm coordinating the Pittsburgh Ghostbusters groups. On
              of our mini groups went to the con and participated in the costume
              contest. Do you have any pics of them? I put his email on the cc, so
              let him know if you have any of his group. I missed the con this year
              (my wife and son were ill), but hope to be in gear for next year.
              Thanks!