New topic

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
      I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
      even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday. I
      was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon please
      let my know if anyone got some picture.
    • Will Crites

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 30, 2008
          I believe Deathcom Multimedia taped the costume contest and took
          photos again this year. They'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
          (www.deathcom.net)

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

          > I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
          > even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday. I
          > was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon please
          > let my know if anyone got some picture.

        • Chrystal
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1 4:39 AM
            I was the offical photographer for Alinated productions, the ones
            incharge of the costume contest. I believe that I did get pictures of
            every one that participated this year. The pictures will be ready in a
            few days and I will post their location so every one can see them. If
            you want copies please contact me at chrystalmoon99@...

            > I believe Deathcom Multimedia taped the costume contest and took
            > photos again this year. They'll probably be up in the next few weeks.
            > (www.deathcom.net)
            >

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "Maya" <catwomanmtb@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'm looking for someone that might have video taped the comicon, or
            > > even anyone who might have picture of me in my costume on Sunday.
            > > was Yorichi from bleach and my daughter was Dawn from Pokemon
            please
            > > let my know if anyone got some picture.

          • Brad Bosshart
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3 4:01 AM
              Hi Chrystal!

              I'm Brad, and I'm coordinating the Pittsburgh Ghostbusters groups. On
              of our mini groups went to the con and participated in the costume
              contest. Do you have any pics of them? I put his email on the cc, so
              let him know if you have any of his group. I missed the con this year
              (my wife and son were ill), but hope to be in gear for next year.
              Thanks!